Thursday, September 22, 2005

so, I've been cutting down on things - mostly boozing - and not because I think I have a problem with booze but it's just that a lot of time and money seemed to disappear at the favorite bar & grille, more time and money than I could easily justify. I couldn't see a purpose to it other than to avoid doing something else, so I've been cutting down. Not that I've been doing anything else other than watching the History Channel (Boston had the first modern sewer system)


three 10oz beers are 30 ounces

three 16oz beers are 48 ounces

three 10oz beers three times a week are 90 ounces

three 16oz beers five times a week are 240 ounces

So, I'm not there everyday like I worked myself up to and I've changed what I've been ordering.

Yesterday, the bartender bought my lunch. Today, the bartender bought my drinks.

I should stay away more.

No comments: