Monday, September 19, 2005

She presented the card with the logo on it, and told me what was desired. She explained that the owner had approved what she was requesting.

I always get a kick out of when folks drop the owner's name like it a magical password that will get their requests granted. The owner may have approved the work to be done but that doesn't mean I have to do it. It merely means that I can do it if I wish to do it.

She further explained that it's a fall event and it should look fall-like and she offered some design ideas.

"But the owner says you can do whatever you want because she says she likes the things you do"

I just smiled because her inflection hinted that she didn't like the things that I do ...which makes at least two of us.

I don't think any of her design ideas are going to be in the final product.

No comments: