Friday, September 30, 2005

So,...

I was thinking about videoing another lameass joke and posting it and I was also thinking that it was going to start with me saying "So" and then I thought I would explain that I most always just start my talking with a so. The so breaks the silence.

but that's not what I was going to write about right now.

So, the routine is that after my area gets subjected to high winds, I'll walk around the house to see how many tree branches have come down. Fortunately, I have to date not see any branches down due to high wind storms. I have however seen a couple heavy tree limbs come down and for what reasons, I don't know.

That's not actually true, one was ants and the other rot and growing like a spaz. I don't know what the technical term for when a tree grows like a spaz but I have a couple trees that are doing that even as I type this, they are beech trees. I don't like 'em much.

Anyway, one limb took out a section of my fence and the other limb was caught by the limbs of another tree and if that other tree hadn't have been there the limb would have smashed the neighbor's garage, with deft and skill I was able to cut the fallen limb, safely.

Okay, it was mostly luck, only small twigs and leaves ended up on the neighbor's property. And, I awoke to this situation on a Saturday morning, so I had the whole day to take care of it, even though it only took about an hour and a half.

So, my luck so far has been pretty good. I just thought you might want to know.


So, here's the joke (because I don't think it's going to make it to video).

A farmer walks into his kitchen carrying a sheep that is wearing lipstick and a dress. He sees his wife and says "This is the pig I've been cheating on you with." His wife looks over at him and says "That's not a pig, it's a sheep" to which the farmer replies "I was talking to the sheep"

No comments: