Sunday, October 02, 2005

We ended up by ourselves in the crowded room. Dianne knew me and I knew Dianne due to a mutual friend. Uncharacteristically, I asked Dianne for a hug. The request surprised her, after all it was an odd request from me, so I added "Just a small one."

She leaned in with her arms spread, at first at a distance, just leaning towards me so just the front of our shoulders would touch, but then she took a step into the embrace. As our whole bodies came into as much contact as was possible, I got aroused. I wondered if she knew.

After a moment I took a half step back mainly to see if she would follow or release our bond, she followed to keep contact. I took another step back and towards the side and she followed again, so I repeat my actions. It was like a slow dance to the music of our connected souls. My temperature started to rise and I could feel the sweat start to form on my back. I could feel the droplets connect in the indentation in the middle and start to roll downward. I wondered if she could notice. I wondered if some of the heat I felt was coming from her.

I couldn't see her eyes because of the nature of our embrace, my chin was over her left shoulder and hers over mine.

I stopped our dance and as we were still for a moment I slide my hands to the outside of her hips and took a step backwards, holding her at a distance. I looked her in her eyes. She looked back. I smiled. She smiled back and then fanned herself with her opened left hand and she softly said wow.

Then, I just walked away.

I was just seeing how far she would let me go. She was just seeing how far I would.


It was all a dream except for the perspiration on my back. I don't know any Dianne's.

No comments: