Wednesday, October 19, 2005

So I'm working on this project that may not actually be hell but it is definitely toasty warm from hell's heat so my big boss pretty much has not said boo to me regarding it because he figures I have it bad enough as it is but my big boss got an email from his wife

Hi Honey,
I work with this PIA. She wanted me to ask you the following: Blah Blah Blah
Please don't kill me.

My big boss forwarded it to me because that my project and added the following.

Tim, please Blah Blah Blah. But you should feel free to Kill my wife. T


so I wrote back

"message received"

which I think is hilarious because it's ambiguous as to whether I'm going to do as he says or that I'm going to kill his wife or neither or both

I hope his wife doesn't end up dead or I may have some explaining to do.

No comments: