Wednesday, October 12, 2005

I don't know why it's such a sticking point

So, as most of you know most of this space is just some ridiculous self cerebral runoff.

So, this is what been sloshing around.

So, I'm in the shower and within my head I hear "Yes, I know you're not a writer but what about the emails?"

The emails, sometimes folks get emails from me, not often because they do take a little something out of me and also because I never really know how they will be received, I mean well but sometime putting things into words can be tough. Putting things into words and sending them in an email where you can't correct the message when you see a brow furrow can be tricky.

The emails are usually less ridiculous than my blog posts. The emails usually go through quality control. The emails get some thought usually a lot.

"What about the emails I write, you mean?" I answered myself.

I just gave myself a shoulder shrug because I think I got my point, which is actually other's point.

And then I wondered if normal folks often had two distinct voices in their head that often had discussions about a bunch of things and when things get ugly a third voice will try to calm things down. And then, even though, I know all the voices are just me, I thought I should not blog about the voices.

No comments: