Thursday, October 27, 2005

When I run out of things to read, I right.

Sometimes, I don’t no I'm typing errors.

But then sometimes I due.


I want revenge and that is why I'm still waiting.

Waiting to want just justice.


that would be easier to read if I wrote only justice

or maybe justice, only

waiting to want justice, only


Sometime, I like to be difficult. That's why I didn't right it.


I found out that I write 'I' a lot of time when I really want to write 'the'


I've been reading the archives but usually only when I get a hit for some search that I can't figure out how my site showed up.

It's funny when I can't figure out what I was talking about.


I'm that deep


I think I put in all those extra blank lines because that's the pace of my thoughts


I know I said I see the actual written words that I think but I think it's actually the sounds of the words that I see, which explains a lot of my phonically similar errors but I'm not certain how one sees sounds.


Never mind me. I'm just stalling for time.


So, here's the real book idea.

It's going to be a story about some guy who tries to write a book during National Novel Writing Month. The story that the guy tries to write is going to be about a talking bull frog who tries to prevent the crucifixion of Christ because the bull frog thinks it's a waste of a deity. The bull frog thinks that humanity isn't worth it. That's the story within the story. The rest of the story is his buddies giving him a hard time about it once they find out that he's writing a book. The book will be mostly dialog, and I'm going to switch between third and first person just to piss people off.

Well I guess I really won't be pissing the people off that I want to piss off but it's the principle of the thing, that's most important.

And, if I can't get to 50K worth of words with that, I going to make the whole thing a dream sequence for some homeless guy who lives on the street because he's too mentally disturbed to live a conventional live after some trauma that he suffered from some bullshit war. He'll have a dog named Lefty. He'll play the harmonica. He'll piss on the graves of the founding fathers because he'll hold them somewhat responsible for the mess that the United States is in and because it's pretty much guaranteed that you will get busted for pissing on a living Congressman and he rather not get busted for that again. He'll have a politically connected brother who also is a preacher. Somehow, someone is going to catch a possum with a beach towel and a bat with a trout net and someone will be bitten by a ladybug.

No comments: