Tuesday, October 25, 2005

to my surprise I'm actually reading books on how to write and I love it when I read some of their don'ts, that I actually do, for the same reasons they say don't do it.

because sometimes different is good and screw convention, sometimes.

I also love it when I read some of their do's, that I actually do, for the same reasons they say to do it.

I think I might be learning something.

I don't think I have the same passion for writing as those authors or the regular readers of those authors.

but then I don't really have a strong passion for anything, I guess.

is six days before you start to write a novel the proper time to learn to write a novel?

the answer to that question really doesn't matter because I'm just shooting for 50K worth of words, by hook or by crook, because I have no shame.

No comments: