Wednesday, October 26, 2005

so, yeah.

I was at the bar.

"Don't you work the second job today?"

"Yup" I said.

"Timmy wants a shot" said someone different.

I got to the second job at 10:30PM. I left the second job at 3:02AM. I arrived back at the second job at 3:18AM because my truck had been towed, which at the time I didn't know for certain. At the time I thought it might have been stolen. I was going to miss my CD's, my poker chips and the six folding chairs, is what I was thinking.

I hardly had to wait for the cab, I guess there isn't too much demand for taxi service between 3 and 4 in the morning. I got to my bed at 4AM. For the following two hours, I did my best to forget that the alarm clock was set for six.

I know something about parking regulations. I was parked legally. It cost me 110 cash dollars to get my truck back.

No comments: