Friday, October 07, 2005

So, I read stuff and wrote stuff and I'm without my camera so I can't shot stuff even though at lunch there was an attractive young lady wearing nothing but black bikini bottoms and body makeup in protest of the treatment of circus animals because, after all, the circus is in town.

I did some work. I went to lunch where at least six people who usually don't see me at my lunch place, saw me. A solute to all you folks that saw me, that is what I do at lunch especially on Fridays. Fortunately, they were all doing exactly the same, whatever that may be.

I came back from lunch and found an envelope with cash in it. Monetary compensation for a favor preformed over a week ago. And now here I sit waiting for the clock to do what clocks do only I wish it was doing it a whole lot faster.

No comments: