Friday, October 28, 2005

"You always do good work. What would you do with this?"

First, I wouldn't use that preprinted paper. Second, I know you don't like all my stuff. "What are you going for?"

"Well, I found this font on that computer there which I like and what would you do? Would you do it like this or something like this?"

First, that doesn't answer my question. Second, I really don't want to be bothered with your foolishness. "I still don't know what you're going for? Serious? Casual? How are you passing those things out? What's their purpose?"

"To tell people about the property"

I took a deep breathe "I wouldn't do a block of text like that because no one is going to read that much, it's looks too much to read. I would do the bullet list"

"Only I would have to make it fit."

yeah, no shit

No comments: