Thursday, June 21, 2007

I can't be bought for a dollar fifty draft

I told him that he needed to get over himself because I refused to let him buy me a beer because I was leaving but before I left a friend came in which caused the bartender to set a beer in front of my friend and another, in front of me. The other guy said he was offended.

I think the guy is touched in the head so I explained to him that the situation totally changed when my friend, that I know from outside of the bar, sat next to me. I further explained that buying someone a dollar fifty draft is just a mere gesture because a dollar fifty, in the scheme of things, is really nothing.

He quieted down after that be then he bought all seven of us sitting at the bar a draft beer, which irritated me slightly and pissed off my friend greatly.

The guy's a moron.

No comments: