Wednesday, June 27, 2007

So, the story is:

I almost always walk to the train station but the other day it was going to be the hottest of the season so I drove so I could just hop in my truck and drive to my second job.

I often don't get out in the field much but with people quitting and going on vacation, I've been getting the chance to go out. At the end of the work day, I reached into my pocket and pulled out the key that wasn't my house key and hung it where the car keys get hung.

I jumped onto the train and then off at the correct station and while walking the half block to my truck, I pulled out my key, which turned out to be the key to the company car. So, I then got back onto the train and headed to my second job.

After the second job, I checked the street cleaning parking regulations and found out that I could be subjected to be ticketed and towed if my truck wasn't moved by noon the following day.

You may be wondering why I don't have a second key for my truck because who doesn't have a spare key for their vehicle but my spare one was lost the second to last time I let someone use it for a move and I have yet to get a replacement.

So, the moral of the story is that I'm a procrastinating dumbass which actually isn't a moral at all.

No comments: