Tuesday, June 19, 2007

in between job #1 and job #2

Usually, I can make my own schedule and I banked on that today and then my schedule was changed.

I would love to complain about it but nearly every other day is somewhat flexible so I feel I should take the nearly everyday good with the occasional not so good.

I had to stay at work an hour later than usual too so I could not help her celebrate her birthday like I had planned; things were truncated and it seemed like the AC was broken so I ordered a margarita.

The two guys to my right asked me my name after they watched three jiggers worth of Patron get dumped into a pint glass and then they started asking more questions.

"Do you work in the around here."

"Yeah. I work in the area," I answered.

"What do you do?"

None of your freaking business. I don't freaking know you. "I can't say too much."

"Why all the secrets?"

"Because, hypothetically, let's say I'm down here for lunch, and let's say I'm having a beer…"

"Yeah, and…"

"Well, not every one's as nice as you and I."

And then they guessed I was ef bee eye because they do have an office up the street. Whatever retards, it's still none of your business.

No comments: