Sunday, June 24, 2007

My roofing shoes are also my mowing shoes


After I cut her lawn, I cut my own; all three of them. I infrequently enjoy cutting my own lawn. I have to constantly tell myself that I'm just walking in the yard, that I'm just taking a stroll; a stroll behind a 22 inch cut 6 horsepower mower.

Sometimes, it works.

I usally start with the front because I dislike that one the most but yesterday I started in the back and then the side. When I got to the front I could still see the mower lines from the time before; they were in a concentric box formation so I cut the new ones on a diagonal.

My neice came out to watch and run over the freshly cut parts which turned her feet green. She asked why the cut grass was wet and why I was all sweaty.

It's not always an easy stroll behind a 22 inch cut 6 horsepower mower.

No comments: