Tuesday, August 07, 2007

She really likes her croissants


I got to hangout with her for most of the day and she suggested we go to Panera for sandwiches. I placed my order and then she placed hers. She wanted it on a croissant but they were out of them. She then asked why they always ran out of croissants and not just in this Panera but in all of them.

The kid at the counter had no answer for her. I asked if she wanted to go elsewhere but she wouldn't; she said she was just going to watch me eat. I thought 'Fantastic.'

After my order came up she caught the manager and asked him about his consistent shortage. I couldn't hear their conversation but when she returned to out table she said they where making her a croissant.

I don't like making scenes and I was a little annoyed that she was making one but she did have a point and if they could just all of a sudden bake a croissant then I didn't know why they wouldn't be baking more whenever they ran out of them.

She got her sandwich to-go and she got me another iced green tea, free from the manager for our hard time.

Still I wondered how much spit was in her food.

No comments: