Thursday, August 09, 2007

So, the owner should be back from Chi-Town, after closing on a huge size deal for a small company. The deal is big league large.

I'm sure folks are wondering why I'm not too excited about it. If those folks were to ask I would just shrug my shoulders. The truth is that I've been to 'the show' before and when you play at the top, it's more about the game than it is about the playing.

I'm not certain the larger reward is worth the larger effort. It's a matter of percentages, for me I guess, anyway.

Also, my arrogance affords me a certain amount of dispassion for proving myself. I know I can do a thing so why waste the time and effort in actually doing it, if it mostly just proves that I can to others. Screw the others; let them think what they want. I know the truth.

Proof for proof's sake; I have no need of that.

I'm a medium size fish in a small pond laughing at the big fish.

....

FYI

Sometimes, I go commando.

....

I think I got some decent sleep last night.

Sometimes, I worry about my English when I'm typing out my own dialog. Part of my problem is that I'll change my speech to match my audience.

No comments: