Thursday, August 09, 2007

So, I have an opinion of Dunkin Donuts' Iced Tea, and that opinion is: go to a Seven-Eleven and get an iced tea from the fountain drinks instead and save over half your money.

...

sweating with headaches

but then I haven't been sleeping too well

....

I'm probably done for the day.


....

I just walked by the receptionist's desk as she was saying "There's nobody here. They all take three hour lunches. It's ridiculous."

First off, only a few of us can pull off a three hour lunch.

Second off, she doesn't know whether or not some of us are in the field or not. Is that too many 'not's'?

Third off, she's always late: late coming in, late coming back from lunch and late coming back from breaks.

Fourth off, she rarely picks up a phone line that's ringing, which I think is a primary function of a receptionist.

Fifth off, she's a self-righteous, stinky and worthless, and friendless old broad.

No comments: