Tuesday, August 07, 2007

Yeah, whatever.

I finished those brochures. I knew I would but maybe I was just writing a bit of suspense.

How often do I use the word bit?



error
sober
anger

Talk about Boston accents. There are certain words where it's still pretty damn thick.


I have a friend who ever once in awhile will make fun of the way I say breakfast. I always thought that I said it just as properly as he did but then the last time he was giving me a hard time about it, I replayed the audio and found out that in the heat of the moment I say break-fust. I would often ask him how I was say breakfast wrong but that prick would never tell me. Now I know.

And then I released that my mind will often record dialog that I can replay at a later date sound for sound and thought that was pretty cool.


Maybe I'll do a video of me saying all those heavy accented words. I'll have to work on the list.

No comments: