Tuesday, January 27, 2004

Do you smell that?

It smells familiar...I know, that's the smell of new money.

Speaking of what's familiar.

The other day friends of mine offered me a smoked oyster which I declined which produced a dare from an attractive girl so I ate the oyster. I was asked what it tasted like, and the taste was not unknown to me but I could not place it. I was still having trouble identifying where I experienced that taste before but I knew it was from the ocean. So, I said it tasted
like the ocean, which received the reply what does that mean? and then I remember that exact taste.

When I was a teenager, my dad used to catch lobsters, more as a hobby then anything else, and I would go out with him when I could. Lobsters are caught by lowering a trap to the bottom of the ocean by using a rope which is tied to a bouy. The rope gets this green ocean slime on it which makes the rope slippery, if the rope slips when you're yanking it, it produces a fine mist of that green ocean slime usually hitting the yanker right in the face.

Well, the smoked oyster tasted exactly like that green ocean slime. Great memories.

FYI, I don't like eating lobsters. And if you need me to do something and you're not a pretty girl, have a pretty girl ask me but make sure I don't think I'm being played because then things get ugly.

Today's goal don't be a prick.

No comments: