Tuesday, July 06, 2004

Am I at the bar too much?



We’re there at the bar and one of the hot chick off duty barkeeps comes in with a boyfriend in tow. She’s standing next to me talking to the hot chick barkeep on duty and starts to say that she hasn’t showered for two days. I heard the “I haven’t showered” part but then she looks at me, I’m looking elsewhere, and then holds up two fingers and mouths the words two days. She does the mime part in what she thinks is out of my view but it wasn’t. After the off duty barkeep leaves, the on duty barkeep says that she who just left hasn’t showered for two days and has ‘slept out’ the last two nights.

Most in the know were wondering why the lack of hygiene was something that she felt necessary to share.

I still don’t get it.

Her hotness cooled a bit.

No comments: