Tuesday, July 06, 2004

I'm asked to fix things...


Friday while I was at the bar I received a call from Little g, she had some doll emergency. Both the legs of her favorite doll had come off. I didn't know it at the time but sometimes she pretends that the doll is real. When I got there she had the 'baby' covered with a small blanket because she that the doll was going to die.

After a while I did get the legs back on. The doll recovered fully.

Saturday I recieved a call from the owner of the second job, she needed the business numbers so I delivered and I recieved a second request. The second request - repair a doll house. The doll house in question is over four feet tall by about three feet wide. It had fallen apart when it was brought upto the second floor and also because it is poorly made. About half of the joints failed, the sparce glue could stand the strain of the move up stairs. I had no glue. I had no clamping devices so I would have to come back. I chose to return on Sunday. So much for staying away on the Fourth.

After a while I did get the house back together. The doll house recovered fully.


One of my poker buddies wasn't too impressed with my Holiday Weekend outcome.

No comments: