Monday, July 12, 2004

The vibe I get.

It’s probably just me.

You’re tired of being the fastest gun around.

The look in your eye:

“Do if you dare but I’ve seen it before.”



I don’t think I’m anything special but I do think I’m the fastest gun around …in some arenas.

I’ve always have been, so I think. There are times when someone is a little quicker on some particular day but over all, I’m the fastest I’ve seen.

I wait for someone faster.

I’ve even gotten out of shape, slowed myself down to give people a chance but still, I’m the fastest without trying hard.

I wish I had some competition, a reason to be better but when you think you’re better than your peers, it is hard to self motivate. My problem - I’m okay with being just better than the next guy instead of being the best I can be.

My shortcomings in syntax and spelling and story telling and living and what have you I don’t care enough to fix. I don’t see the point. I’m good enough to get by.

I’m not very good at being a good person.

No comments: