Wednesday, July 14, 2004

You like pigs?!..


They’re talking in the hallway by the elevators. They being a co-worker and someone from a different department across the hall. Both are women.

The co-worker tells the other, “That’s Tim, he has a pig” as I walk by. The other is Millie, Millie is one of the hottest women in the whole building. I’ve been told that she has dated pro ball players. She’s of such a style that it can be true. I’m not certain I like Millie being in the know about the pig but it’s true so there is not much I can do. Millie asks if I have a picture and can she see it. I knew I had a picture so I say sure. I searched my computer for a jpg but could not find one of the pig but I did have a real photo which I didn’t feel right in just walking into her office, so I held off.

Last night I was goofing off and started doing things with photos and remembered I owed Millie a photo and found one of the pig and emailed it to myself so I would have access to it a work. I’m always emailing myself stuff, it’s easier than finding a disk or what not.

The deal with Millie is, she hot so she has a lot of guys getting in her space, I try to stay out of her space, I say “hi” from a distance. I play it cool.



I sent Millie the photo today and she said I made her day and she asked some questions and I answered them and sent her another photo of the rabbit hanging out with one of the cats. She said her family has a farm in Costa Rica and that they have lots of pigs, only their pigs are huge.



She seemed like she wouldn’t care much for pigs in the house but she thought it was cool. She’s hotter than I thought.

No comments: