Thursday, July 15, 2004

Does that make any sense to you?

At the bar I make room for some new guys because I'm a peach and both seem like geeky losers but I hold off on the judging until I'm certain. The fat one starts chatting up the attractive barkeeps. He sounds like he's full of boloney but I hold off the judging until I'm certain. So, he starts talking about the homeless people on the benches, he's told that there are about four of them there every day. He says "Yeah, that guy there said to me 'Lick my ass for a dollar'".
 
I know that homeless man, his gimmick is that he will let you kick his ass for a dollar. He says "Kick my ass for a dollar".  Who would lick his ass? That's just as stupid as it is gross.
 
Fatty you need to think before you speak. The conversation changed too fast for me to correct Fatty. I had too much of a hard time comprehending "Lick my ass for a dollar" even though it's only one sequential letter away from "Kick my ass for a dollar".
 
I think he underselling the ass kicking.

No comments: