Friday, July 09, 2004

Pokahhh...


Poker Saturday.

I usually bring something homemade, usually I get welcoming comments inspired by my self made fare. This time however, I’m uninspired, I have no ideas and a lack of cares. (if you say that with a Boston accent it rhymes, sort of)

I’m asked what will I be bringing. “Beers” is the answer to which I add “Pistachios”. I always bring beer, enough for me, enough to share and enough to leave some for the house, it works out to be about a case and a half, all bottles. I don’t like drinking from cans.

I’ll bring my clay poker chips, too, because clay chips rule. The 11.5 ounce kind.

Because I’m lame I’m thinking of custom t-shirts with P-O-K-E-R run down the back, each letter in it’s own circle, like a spine. I'm on a spine design kick. The back of the 'Dragons' tee looks sweet. I’m having trouble thinking up what goes on front. I’ll have to decide soon or maybe I give the tees out after the fact.

No comments: