Wednesday, September 13, 2006

I had a post but it's on my thumb drive and that got left at the day job.



I was bought a large shot and waited until the buyer and I were both ready to shoot them.

"That's impressive," that bartender said after I placed my empty at the edge of the bar.

A few smart assed replies raced through my head but I just smile instead. She must see people who can drink better than me. I hope she was just being kind.

It looks likes they've lost some customers but it could just be the season.



Yeah, I was folding an origami cat. What of it?



In her interview she named some bars where she was a waitress while she was writing her book and then lamented that she didn't enjoy wearing skimpy clothes and serving drunk guys.

During her brief stint at my favorite watering hole, I wasn't too certain she could read.

No comments: