Sunday, February 03, 2008

Have you ever visited a blog and thought "Yeah, I read that post yesterday," but then something would catch your eye that's unfamiliar so you reread the post and then you think "How'd I miss that?"


I was there a lot. A lot a lot. We became familiar and when we would talk, she would look out over the bar to the left and I would look back over the bar to the right, we wouldn't really look at each other, only the invisible paths of our gazes would meet.

Unless someone else said something stupid then we would look at each other and laugh.

Danielle was the first to go that mattered, then Emily, then Jen, then Lauren. Lana left too and she mattered but she never worked a day shift.

I'm not there like I used to be.

I'm still known but I'm no longer familiar.

No comments: