Wednesday, February 20, 2008

ripped

I knew what you meant when you said "I don't comment on videos because I have this feeling that if I don't vlog myself I have no right to comment. It may seem odd, but it's how I feel."

I started blogging because I wanted to comment on someone's site. I worried a little that she might think: "Who the fuck is this guy?" So, I started this site to establish some background. Only back then comments weren't really common place or at least on the sites I was visiting so what I sent her was an email.

(Microsoft Word has suggestions on how I should rewrite that last sentence. I'm no literary genius but both of the suggestions are incorrect and secondly, in general, Microsoft can go fornicate themselves.)

...

My sister called and said she was having trouble with the alarm is her Jeep Wrangler. She had thought it might be with remote but later decided it was something different. I took the keys from her and hit the button three or four times and got no indication that anything was happening at all so I opened the unlocked door.

I expected the alarm to sound and when it didn't I reached in and put the key in the ignition. I was going to crank the engine just to make certain that the kill switch feature of her alarm wasn't working as well but in her Jeep you have to depress the clutch petal before the ignition will work so I took one large and high step into the drivers seat just like I always do when I using her Jeep.

Things were a little different this time however because just before my right foot hit the floor of the Jeep, my jean split to the right of my fly which wouldn't have been a big deal if I hadn't been going commando.

But what can you do, so I depressed the clutch and the engine cranked. Who knows what's going on with her alarm but at least she can drive it.

That's what I get for wearing those no name jeans from Target.

No comments: