Wednesday, February 06, 2008

I think I have a high drug tolerance which isn't too bad when you're trying to out drink your friends but ain't so good when you're trying to ease cold symptoms.


There used to be a time when I didn't have to worry about warnings like: Do not take with alcohol.

...

One hundred year old Tony was sitting right next to me and next to him there was an empty seat and next to the empty seat the manager was passing time by talking to the staff.

What I could hear over Tony's newsflash that Dunkin Donuts is now selling little pizzas was that she ran out of places to pierce, she loves her ass (being touched or something else), she likes to scratch during sex, she likes to get herself off on car trips that are forty minutes or longer and likes getting caught doing it by other drivers.... Unfortunately, some of those are only best guesses and I cannot swear to having heard them because Tony is a hundred years old and like to talk about things like ready-made sandwiches at Seven Eleven which are made on a hamburger roll and cost three dollars and eighty five cents.

No comments: