Monday, February 18, 2008

I have a hard time with stupid

I thought there would be more people searching for sink pisser. Maybe there are but I’m just too far down the list.

Sink Pissers Unite!

Or not. I’m going to get a sandwich.



I’m actually listening to CD’s. Who does that anymore? I rarely do but sometimes I go old school. My Sony bookcase stereo can play three CD’s although when the CD’s are changing it sound like an automotive assemby line.

The plan is to be flying to Iceland Saturday night.

Maybe I’ll piss in one of the hot springs their famous for.



He stood up to deal and asked if he could raise. He was told “Sure you can, buddy.”
“But if you do, don’t go saying that you don’t know how to play poker,” I added.
“You can’t say that to me.”
“All I’m saying is that people who don’t know how to play poker don’t raise.”
“Come on don’t start with him,” someone else said.
“I don’t know how to play.”
“Are you making a stupid raise?”
“What?”
“Are you making a stupid raise? Is the raise you’re going to make stupid?”
“No, I don’t think it is.”
“Well, then you can’t say you don’t know how to play.”

I lost a hundred bucks. I guess it was the price of being a prick.

No comments: