Wednesday, February 20, 2008

sure, but opening the trenchcoat is bad

I've never heard the phrase open the kimono. I only read it today.


...

She called and said that the plans might change because someone did follow through. I was try to figure out if there was anyway that the someone who didn't follow through was me but I was pretty certain I was totally uninvolved. I don't think she every really said how was to blame for certain but her and her friend at Iceland Air were the only ones on the list.

The trip to Iceland may be delayed a day.

She wouldn't tell me what the price was and I can't figure it out until I know the day we fly but it's about a grand a person from the price online. She may be getting a deal. She said it was supposed to be a surprise that she was going to pay for my ticket. I told her that she was doing things backwards because it's her birthday on the 27th. When she replied "I know but I love you and want to show you how much I appreciate you," I went silent. I was surprised a bit and did know which thought to express first.

I forget what she changed the conversation to after that.

But I've got plans in the works, and plus I know her bank account number and I can always deposit whatever I want right into it. But I do have to be careful not to go too far from her wishes because she did stab one of her boyfriends. I believe it was in his arm.

No comments: