Thursday, January 08, 2009

How bored are you?

It had to be done…

I feel like I’m forgetting something…


It had to be done, so I did it. It was later than I would have preferred but some goofing off earlier in the day took up more time that I thought it would; anyway when I was finished with the stuff that needed to be done and was left with the stuff that will need to be done, the phone rang. It was 8:30pm.

She asked if I could print out some photos for her. I asked how many, what size and when they would be desired. I was told that there was about twenty six and the sizes varied and that she wanted them by the morning.

While we were talking about the photos and other things, I grabbed my car key and jacket and made my way to the door. I was going to need some ink on hand for my printer and my local neighborhood Staples closes at 9pm.

While I was there, photo paper was on sale: buy one get one free, so I picked up some of that as well. I left the store with ten minutes to spare and I slightly felt that I didn’t budget my time well and thought of some things that I could have browser for to use up the available time.

I also deemed that the customers that were still in the store were being rude to the employees by still being there.

Anyway, I finished at 1:15am, partly because all the photos had to be sized and partly because they needed to be cropped and partly because there were red-eyes and partly because some were too dark and pertly because some where too light.

Oh, yeah that thing that needed to be done was: use the pizza dough that had been in the frig since Sunday. Most recipes for pizza dough require at least an overnight stay in the refrigerator with a recommendation that it be used within three days, if you don’t freeze it beforehand.




Hey, Tim, don’t forget:

one hour Sunday bills

5-8 on Tuesday advertising

8:30 – 1:30 on Wednesday photos



I don’t find any of this interesting.

How bored are you?

No comments: