Thursday, January 29, 2009

Years ago, I baked pita bread just so I could say that I baked pita bread

I remember when I first realized that someone was actually consistently reading my blog; it was the day my blog changed.

It’s hard to block out your audience.

I think most of us will sing along with our iPods if we know no one is listening. I think most of us stop singing when someone comes along.




She asked if I liked to cook; I paused a moment trying to find the most actuate answer.

I said, “Well, it’s more that I like to eat.”



Sometimes, I just write to write; I’m not trying to convey a message or even tell a story, I’m just passing time.

I was doing such the other day, watching the letters that I typed as they strung together into words and I realized that I wasn’t looking at the keyboard like I normally do and I wondered: “When the heck did that happen?”

No comments: