Thursday, January 29, 2009

Meatloafs are basically very large meatballs and meatballs are basically very small meatloafs

I was going to say that I didn’t know why I don’t make more meatloafs but the reason is that I don’t like forming and or mixing it, which really needs to be done by hand, but I think I might be getting over it.

So more meatloafs are on the horizon. I might quest to find the best meatloaf.

I was told that those large meatballs I made where closer to little meatloafs.

I like frying slices of meatloaf to crispy brown.

I baked potatoes because I got lazy; I really wanted mashed and I regretted not taking the time to do so.


Meatloaf and mashed potatoes are sometimes unbeatable.

But meatloafs, like women, come in different shapes and sizes and flavors.

And potatoes, too.



So, I was bored so I went and bought some candy and one of the choices is peanut butter cups because I know xTx likes them and I always want to be prepared incase she’s ever in my cube and checks out the candy bowl.

When I buy candy, I’ll buy stuff that’s on sale but only if I like that stuff, if nothing I like is on sale, I’ll buy the stuff that I like at full price but usually something’s on sale; sometimes it’s buy on get one free so I’ll get two; and when I get two I’ll stow one away.

So, I bought more candy than I needed and was stowing the rest and in my stow area, I found previously stowed stuff. Stuff stowed from Christmas.

I put it in the candy bowl anyway. Candy doesn’t go bad too quickly even when they are Peppermint Patties; or at least that is what I’m telling myself.



If you think that CVS cycles through their York peppermint patties in four months, you’re nuts.



If keeping meatloaf at my desk wouldn’t be extremely odd, I would do that too.

“Hey, Tim.”

“Yes.”

“What’s in the box?”

“Umm, it’s meatloaf.”

“Oh. Did you bring it in for lunch?”

“Umm, sort of.”

“What do you mean, sort of?”

“I would rather not get into it. I think I’ve said too much already.”

No comments: