Wednesday, October 06, 2004

There is too much quiet

I think our sense of patriotism sometimes gets in our way.

It's like the last four years American's fly has been down and nobody wants to say "Hey, your fly is down" and when someone finally says something they are told "I know my fly is down, I like it that way."

Kerry will get labeled a tax and spend liberal and some of the gains he made will be lost. Because a lot of the undecided don't like tax and spend liberals. Kerry will have to play a card better than the tax and spend liberal card, maybe the deficit, maybe the unfulfilled promises for social programs, the sour economy, he'll probably use the war, again.

Bush says it's a hard job but we're making progress. That's what I tell my boss when I'm dragging my feet and don't want to do the job.

No comments: