Sunday, April 17, 2005

a change

so, I’ve been taking a little time off from my normal routine

I really don’t drink that much or at least I don’t think I do. On average I’m probably out for a drink less than once a week, that’s not to say I’m not at the bar more than that because sometimes I’m there just for lunch. And I don’t think I exceed my limit too much but I think it sometimes makes for good video so you get to see it frequently.

But anyway Friday night I went for a few and I don’t know what it is about Jennifer but she always seems to be able to get me to have one or two more than I would recommend for myself but she usually always gets me to try something new.

I walked in and I couldn’t get a seat at the bar but Jennifer asked if I wanted a shot and I thought for a moment and the dude sitting at the bar said he would do a shot with me so Jen set us up. I offered to pay for the shot but the dude insisted he pay so I let him but he said I could take care of the tip. I started counting some money and Jen said “No. He’s starting a tab” so I started a tab.

Saturday night I went to a professional wrestling match at the local armory, one of my sister’s students was involved with the promoting of it and he was looking for chairs to be filled. I can fill a chair. It wasn’t a bad show. They don’t serve alcohol there so the crowd usually behaves, I’m told. I really liked the “Holy Shit” chant that took place when someone jumped from the top rope into a crowd of other wrestlers.

Sunday, I went to the ballgame, the home team won. I have pictures in my Buzznet account.

tomorrow the plan is to build a dolly for my video camera so I can shoot videos for the company webpage.

No comments: