Tuesday, April 12, 2005

working for a living

I'm doing what I do during the day and this part of my doing has me standing on the sidewalk looking at things and while I'm looking at things I notice this young lady hanging out the passenger side window of a red mustang. She is calling out to the gentlemen from her slowly moving vehicle which is slowly moving due to traffic congestion. Well, it would be the gentlemen she was calling to if I were in a different part of town, in this part of town she's calling out to the fella's only she's doing it kind of discretely.

The first time, she passes me, while I'm headed in the other direction, and she says "Hi" and I give her one of those upward nods that means hi and just kept walking but then I had to turn around and check something out in the opposite direction and I pass her and this time she says "Hey, baby" to which I replied "Hey" with a smile and then added "I'm working" to which she replied "So am I"

No comments: