Monday, April 04, 2005

Same old same old

I got a call from Lady G

"Did you eat lunch yet?"

"Nope"

We decided to meet for lunch.

"I'm kind of in the mode for chicken. Where can I get something like that?" She asked.

"Well, the two best places that I know are *my regular place* and *my former regular place*.

"Which is best for chicken and fries?"

"*My former regular place*"

So, when met at my place of business and walked over to my former regular place and Trish was there working the floor.

Trish came over and she was wearing something that showed a lot of cleavage and Lady G said "I like what you got going on there" and they start discussing how to show a lot of cleavage. Trish says the secret is two bras, one good one from Victoria Secret's and then just any other bra. The discussion goes on for a couple minutes and there was hoisting and squeezing and bra strap showing and asking of "what do you think, Tim?" as well. Trish then took our order and then Lady G turned to me and asked "So is it the same old same old with you?" to which I replied "You expect a normal conversation after that?"

"I was just a little girl talk."

"Yeah, it’s the same old same old"



after lunch we walked over to a clothing store where one of us bought three pairs of panties.

I was done be phased

No comments: