Saturday, March 26, 2005

in and out

I was sent on an assignment, short notice and misinformed, but that why I get the call in cases such as this, I make do with what I am given.

On the way back I decided I would take a coffee break, not because I wanted coffee but because I wanted a sesame seed bagel. I stop by the bagel shop and ran into Trish, she a barkeep from my old regular place. I still drop by the old place from time to time usually just to waste part of the day and Trish usually isn’t there.

Trish has an inside-the-bar personality and an outside-the-bar personality. The inside-the-bar personality is a bit of a slightly trampy self-centered ditz sort of thing. The outside-the-bar personality is gregarious and attentive. I’ve run into her a couple times outside of the bar, I like the outside Trish better than the inside Trish but the inside Trish is a pretty good show if you get to see it.

No comments: