Tuesday, March 15, 2005

I'm a rambling man

You must be dying to know what type of stuff I put in my PDA.

Well, you’re in luck! The following is an actual example of a memo on my PDA

03-15-05
farrington ave, brighton - cw faded, possibly add additional legs. Ramps exist at apex. Construction signs on farringon from december - have photo
farrington and highgate install r-1's, see note
farrington and linden attach r-2 to two inch round with cap, see note
linden/cambridge st - fix stop sign on two inch sq. On left of t-intersection, have photo
charlestown - bunker hill court, attach t-14 to first gas light, either side



...

so I had “Play a Train Song” from Todd Snider running through my head for most of the day.

...

heading into the second job I was not feeling too well so I figured a steak and cheese would work wonders. I haven’t put that to the test just yet. But while I was there the guy said “You got a hair cut” I think “holy fuck! I’m in here too much” but what I said was “Yeah, I try to go in every four months”

“Seasonally?”

“Yeah, or when my hat doesn’t fit”



When things are – you’re damned if you do and damned if you don’t – I rather be damned with the doing.



I have a community meeting tomorrow night, I haven’t done one in over four years which was by my choice.



While I was eating those fundraising peanut buttercups yesterday, one of my poker buddies catches me and yells out “Junkie!”

today while I helping out the girl scouts by buying cookies, the same dude sees me and yells out “Junkie!”

I choose to call myself a philanthropist

No comments: