Friday, March 11, 2005

cause the effect

I read the paper then called the owner, it would be better if she were to hear it from me first, it would be best if when the other calls come in, she can say "I've know about it".

The one that left was in the paper, and the company was mentioned, nothing bad but the mention added value to the one that left.

The company is still being used. Her words that she "never took anything from the company" rang in my ears.

I told the owner "She only saw her own effort and not the things that were afforded to her"

The owner and I talk about other things, plans, concerns, newly acquired season tickets, then she says "you should increase your self imposed fee" and she mentions a figure more than twice what it is now. I asked "a month?!" because I was shocked by the figure.

It's not that my efforts aren't worth the price tag she had just placed on them, it was actually pretty close to the amount I could get out on the street for my services all things considered, but out on the street I wouldn't give the same effort. I wouldn't be worth it. I wouldn't care.



the starfish is a hunter which may seem an odd label for such a slow moving, unassuming creature.

it's technique is to just sit and wait

it will find a clam, rest on top of it until the clam can no longer keep its shell closed

not very flashy but effective

No comments: