Thursday, March 10, 2005

So, I was by here a few times yesterday but nothing made it past the publish button.

There was something about how I was being serious about something and I was about to say "I went the extra mile" but I didn't say it because I didn't do it but I did laugh about it so I felt the need to explain myself.

There were some complaints about me having to go into the second job on an off day.

There was something in between those two which I forget.

So, today I share another Little g story.

After the excitement of witnessing the police making an arrest right in front of us this past Saturday we did go to the toy store.

Little g was looking at some stuff and said she wants to get something.

"Go ahead. If you have the money" I told her.

"I don't have any money" she replied

"It looks likes you need to get a job"

"You can hire me"

"What are your skills?"

"I can argue" she said after a brief pause

"I usually do my own arguing but I'll keep you in mind"

I bought her what she wanted

"You owe me some arguing" I made the mistake of saying at the checkout line

We dropped by my house to waste some time and mainly to figure out the plan on what to tell her mother about me buying her a Bratz doll that she really doesn't need.

She started arguing with me and then said "That will be five dollars"

"Listen" I said "First, you still owe me twenty. Second, you are supposed to argue for me not against me. You might possibly get some money if you argue with yourself"

she argued against that second point and charged me for that too

No comments: