Monday, March 14, 2005

I was just messing about with my PDA

so. here i am in a coffee shop making an entry onto my pda,

so, there was this glove, on the floor, forgotten. it was up ahead of me so my choices were to go pick it up and try to find the owner, leave it and try to find the owner or just walk by it like everyone else. i didn't know which way the owner was walking so, i left the glove were it was because i worried that if they came back to look for it they wouldn't find it if i was toting it about so i turned around to find the owner of the glove. i don't know why i thought the owner would have passed me but i took the chance.

i was looking for a person with one right glove that was mostly white except for a black zig-zag line.

i found her about one hundred and fifty feet from where the glove dropped. she didn't understand english too well but she understood my pointing.

...

i called both the house and the cell phone. no answer.

...

i actually drew two diagrams on this thing for work.

...

i also bought a new bag to schlep my stuff around.

stuff: cell phone, camera, pda, work cell phone, book that i never read on the go.

...

sometimes i break the rules just to see if anyone cares

maybe that runs in the family

...

three peanut butter cups is one too many but there were three in the fundraising package so what could i do

where's the damn question mark on this thing?

(i hand wrote that last one)

i have a yen symbol ¥
i have a euro symbol €
i have a pound symbol £

all ready, at hand, but no question mark

what's up with that?

No comments: