Monday, March 28, 2005

Anyway

when I feel like living on the edge I'll buy CD's from unknown artists.

Today's unknown artists:
Lori McKenna - Bittertown
Susan Werner - I Can't Be New



I was talking with Little g the other day and asked her how she liked her after school program. She paused a little and then said, disappointedly "I kind of like it now". I asked "Isn't that a good thing?" She replied "Well, no because now I can't complain about it".

Later on we were walking some where and I looked towards her because she said "Oh, no."

I looked towards her and she's walking like she trying to avoid stepping on something. I don't know what.

"I just gave myself seven years bad luck." she tells me.

"What did you do? Break a mirror?"

"No."

"That's the superstition that gives you seven years bad luck."

"I make up my own superstitions"

No comments: