Monday, March 14, 2005

So, there was some other drama today

Little g got a door close on her finger, basically when she was by herself and I had to leave work fifteen minutes early to take her to the hospital.

In the hospital while we are waiting for an elevator Lady G called Little g, and after the phone call was over, Little g said “She getting all ghetto on me just because I got my finger caught in a door. My finger is broken! I should be the one getting ghetto” which was kinda funny to hear but I was also wondering how her finger got caught in the door, and I probably would have gotten a little bit ghetto too if I was called at work for something that shouldn't have happened, but stuff happens. I told her “your mom has a lot on her mind and we don’t know your finger is broken” she assured me it was and that she would need a cast and she wouldn’t be able to go to school the next day, that’s pretty much when I knew it wasn’t broken.

I had Miss E bring the health insurance papers to the hospital just in case. We spoke like Saturday never happened.

Lady G says she hasn’t spoken to her daughter about Saturday’s incident yet, which I think is better for the both of them at the moment. At least I know now that any reaction will not be of the knee jerk kind which is what I worried most about.

and the doctor, Nicole, said the finger wasn’t broken

No comments: