Sunday, March 20, 2005

today, I’m a small city yard away from a loud St. Pat’s day party. I’m in my old neighborhood, the neighborhood with the parade on the Sunday after the actual day. A day when the rest of the world finds it okay to take a wiz on some old lady’s doorframe.

lately, I seem to repeating myself, my life years ago but with a slightly different script, both jobs have me doing what I was doing years ago, some might think that means I’m going backwards but these are some of the things I do best.

The things which others were able to do, in some fashion which left me the things that they couldn’t do, the things that have been eating away at my soul. Even though, those first things, the things done by others, were never done to my liking

I feel the change is temporary, though, soon others will go back to doing the things I do best – only they won’t do them as well.

I think I’ll keep doing some of those things though

I think I’ll make a little of my own destiny

I think I’m tired of the flow I was going with

No comments: