Thursday, March 17, 2005

So, I got home and was going over my options for the rest of my day off, after finishing up at the second job, when the phone rings, it’s the second job, caller id tells me so.

“Hello”

“Hi, Tim?”

“Yup”

“It’s *a co-worker*, are coming into the office tonight or have you already been here?”

“I’ve already been there. Do you need something?”

“Well, yeah but I don’t want you to come back in if you’re celebrating”

“What do you need?” sometimes I just cut to the chase, I’m a busy guy.

“I told someone that I would have a marketing piece done by Friday night, but I don’t want you to have to come back in if you’re celebrating or something. Are you coming in on Friday?”

“I won’t be celebrating.”

“Oh, then you’re like me”

“I’ll do it tonight, I just don’t know what time.”



Oh and lady, no offense but you ain’t like me at all


but then sometimes I’m not even like me

No comments: