Tuesday, March 01, 2005

yesterday there were too many requests. I wanted to get angry about it but there was no one to blame but myself.

the requests from the second job were all potential money, they should have been requested earlier but sometimes there is no time, or at least it sneaks up on you.

Walking to my truck as I'm leaving for the night the owner pulls up next to me and rolls down the window on her Mercedes E class. I walked over and told her "tonight was crazy" I also told her the new help doesn't know as much as she thinks she knows. I had to fix a standard marketing piece which she had changed for the worse. I know the new help and myself are going to come to blows (figuratively) it seems she took a course or something in computers because she knows a lot of what's but she doesn't know the why's so she ends up saying things that aren't always true.

The owner asked what was crazy, I told her.

"I'll talk to them" she said "They're just a little bit enthusiastic"

"I know. So, what can you say to them? I've got to wait for them to settle down and then break it to them"

I was just blowing off some steam

the new agent, who is actually a former agent, is still a bit a ditz but not a stupid ditz more of a someone who just can't be bothered with details. It's interesting to hear her use metaphors, she does more than mix them. She's gained a few wrinkles which seem to be an enigma to her cuteness.

I wonder if I've aged that much.

She's an attractive woman

I've just never been attracted

I don't know why

It probably has to do with the ditz thing

We actually have three former agents working back for us now.



Survivors we are

So I survive

No comments: