Tuesday, June 27, 2006

I felt he screwed me over and in screwing me over he was screwing my family over as well. I weathered the storm but felt that retribution was in order and uncharacteristic of me I spoke of my plans.

The listener was quiet at first which slightly perplexed me because even though he was a mutual friend he should have known that I was in the right. He broke the silence by saying "He may be having personal problems."

What he said wasn't much but he knocked me off my tract. I thought that first guy was just being an ass but now I knew possibly he was doing the best he could. Our mutual friend knew I could have wreaked havoc but he also knew that the time wasn't right.

My friend knew the guy in question was absolutely having personal problems. He also knew he would betray a trust in speaking such problems. He also knew that I would do he proper thing.

I saw the guy today, that I thought was screwing me over on purpose. We have a better history together than the events that are most current. Today I remembered the good times, the bad times have past.

No comments: